Creating Luxury Homes
65 years of residential building to a higher standard.
Harkening back to a golden age...stimulating the senses with modern chic…making a statement with industrial styling in an urban setting … or fashioning an opulent hideaway on acres and acres of natural space … all are possible when you create your luxurious residence with Fred Olivieri Custom Homes. Whether new construction, major renovations or alluring additions, Olivieri is the preferred choice for luxury home building in our hometown of Canton, Ohio or anywhere in Northeast Ohio.
We’re ready to incorporate the latest trends to make your imagination a vivid reality. Luxury homeowners are moving toward bold colors and oversized fixtures; mixed materials, with an emphasis on the natural and organic; biophilic designs that bring nature indoors to stimulate the senses; curves for more comfort and softness; and what’s called Grandmillennial stylings, using plenty of color and pattern mixing for a richer aesthetic. Popular features include covered exterior living spaces, master suites, interior courtyards, walk-in closets, workstation sinks, pocket offices, along with smart home components and sustainable additions.
What to expect
Fred Olivieri Custom Homes wants you to feel comfortable with everything along the way, most importantly keeping communications open and active throughout the project. Here’s a basic summary:
MEET THE TEAM — Our dedicated team will provide excellent service, personal involvement and reliability.
PLAN — Discussion overview of homeowner vision, expectations, budget, and timeline.
BUILD — Our skilled craftsmen represent unmatched elegance and quality workmanship.
ENJOY — Homeowner satisfaction is our top priority. Enjoy your new space with the reassurance that our team is here to assist even after the construction process is complete.
Process & Procedures
- Meet with the architect and designer to review plans and details
- Create a schedule from start to finish of the project, highlighting milestones throughout the build
- Obtain permits from local jurisdictions
- Break ground / commence with construction
- A punch list walk-through with the homeowner and/or architect will take place prior to turnover of the home
- A closeout binder and electronic link will be issued to the homeowner. This will include material selections, information and warranties for all items related to the home build-out.